Written By Junlin Z; Edited By Ivanah R
The beloved art teacher of Marie Murphy school will start her new journey as a mother. We hope that she will have a lifetime of joy when the newest member of her family arrives. Ms.Sabatini have given so much to this school, and in return we hope she enjoys motherhood. Below are a short Q&A from Ms.Sabatini.
1.So how long ago did you find out that you were pregnant?
Over Thanksgiving break. November.
- What was your reaction when you found out that you were pregnant?
Surprised, and happy
- Would you prefer a girl or a boy?
- What would you name your child?
Boys- all with Js
Girls-All with Es
- What are your plans after the baby is born?
Find daycare, change guest room into a nursery, spend more time at home.
- What do you see 5 years from now?
I’ll have a five year old, or having a another kid, and hopefully still teach art. And hopefully my parents will help out.
- What traits of the baby do you want from you or your husband?
If it’s a boy, I hope it is tall, my artistic skills, my husband’s chill personality.
- What if your kid is nothing like you or your husband?
That would be really weird.
- What do you hope the baby will hope to like when it starts to see more of the world?
The good in world and the skills to work through challenges.
- What is going to be your first bedtime story?
Love you forever by Robert Munsch or Giving Tree Shel Silverstein
- How do you plan to bond with your child?
Reading, art, sports, games.
- Where would you go for your annual vacation spot?
A lake house where relatives would go and spend time together.
- How many kids do you want?
My husband grew up with 4. I grew up with a sister and a brother. So probably three, a boy first, a girl second, and then I don’t care.